The legendary Chocorua waterproof hiking boots, now built for the big and tall guy. The Chocorua is built to withstand the elements: Gore-Tex® membranes keep feet dry and the leather upper is waterproof.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rustproof, speed-lace hardware
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Cushioned EVA footbed lends underfoot support and disperses shock
- EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Solid rubber outsole for superior traction
Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand's rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland's dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility - to make things better for their products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe. Available in medium and wide widths up to 15.